Winds will kick up by this evening and the weekend is looking bumpy. Here are the highlights:
- Rain and gusty winds are expected to move in this evening
- Saturday expect strong to severe storms West of I-65 in the afternoon to early evening. Straight-line winds are the primary concern
- 1.5-2 inches of rain possible so localized flooding is a concern
- Sunday will be a little less intense, but, gusty winds will switch from out of the South to the Northwest. Would not be surprised to see a flurry or two on Sunday evening. Nothing significant at this time.
- Monday the winds die down and we dry out to start your work week.
Monitor your local Source County website for news on any changes to parades, festivals, etc.
As the forecast changes, we will post updates including watches and wind advisories.